Threat prevention is an essential aspect of protecting your small business.
- Integrated Threat Management (UTM) provides businesses with an end-to-end cybersecurity solution.
- UTM may include specialized hardware or software platforms that monitor and block important network traffic.
- Many IT InfoSec certifications display a UTM address to help any organization improve its security efforts.
- This article is for business owners, IT professionals, and software developers who want a stronger defense against cyber vulnerabilities.
mediaindonesia.net– Potential attacks, software and vulnerability, malware and incorrect configuration problems can cause serious threats to these organizations, which strive to protect private, sensitive or unique data. Fortunately, it is known as the management of an integrated virtualization tool or equipment to provide complete safety coverage.
With regular updates, monitoring and management services and important security search data and intelligence data, you can significantly improve your cyber cyber security. Consider how to create security using UTM and apply sound security policies to deal with the danger matrix.
What is integrated threat management?
Unified Threat Management is an all-in-one security implementation that helps protect your company from online security threats. UTM solutions include features such as network firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion detection, and virtual private networks. Many companies may prefer the UTM software platform, but hardware options such as dedicated firewalls and router network devices are also available.
By deploying a UTM application throughout your organization, you provide a single security resource for all your IT needs that can grow as your business grows.
Why is integrated threat management so important?
The nature of technology is constantly changing. Unfortunately, this also includes cybercrime; As technology advances and we become more connected, the number of threats continues to grow.
A company cannot predict when and how the next data breach will occur. This can be through a text message, email, pop-up, or even a vulnerability on your company’s website.
This unpredictability is why it is important to implement a comprehensive UTM program in your organization. UTM is like an Internet security force that can exploit infiltrators against the most common weakness. Basically, with any virtual entry point, utm per company is a large protective protection standard.
Why is the integrated risk management?
The date of security and annoying techniques in the 1970s, when the protection of the environment (through the firewall and the examination of the router) and malicious protection (mainly as initial antivirus technologies) are available.
As a sophisticated risk line in complexity and ability, other elements were available to network security and commercial systems. This solution includes a list of e-mail scans, files, viewing, phishing protection, and lists, and IP addresses and URL lists.
From the mid-21st century to the first 10 years, the incredible sudden increase and Web logs to handle specific types of threats such as malware, IP-based attacks, and site driving DDoS (DDoS) to resolve individual threat classes The data security software and hardware RAID designed to do.
Unfortunately, a single set of focus security systems is consistent and consistent. If this URL accesses this URL, you can identify and reduce the hybrid attack that can continue to drive and reduce the data imported from the backup.
Because women use standard port addresses on web-based, the standard port address is the standard port address.
What is an integrated threat management solution?
UTM default hypothesis is a powerful and dedicated processing computer structure. For the validation of IP addresses and URLs for the harmful signatures, the blacklist list for this data, and data leakage, it ensures that all protocols, applications and data are positive.
UTM package usually consists of different features:
- Proxy Services: Proxy Block Network executes the internal IP address details and confirms the connection and data transfer at the app level.
- Stateful Packet Inspection: Stateful Packet Inspection distinguishes a valid network communication with suspects or well-known malignant communication forms.
- Deep Package Inspection: Deep Package Inspection (DPI) allows you to check the data partners or the payload of the network package. This can protect from malware and protect data controls through network limits, unique, private or confidential data leakage. This type of technology is referred to as a data impairment (DLP). The DPI technology also supports all types of content filters.
- Sending Package Encrypt in Actual Time: Allows decryption package in real-time network wire speed or deep test to create programs back to high-speed circuits to perform complex data analysis. This allows you to apply content control and comply with harmful policy and software, etc. to enable these data from displaying.
- E-mail processing: Detection of malware and removal, indiscriminate mail filtering, websites subject to malicious websites, and inserting IP addresses and URLs in e-mail processing.
- Detection of infiltration and barrier: Exploring penetration and monitoring of traffic patterns to detect the penetration and facilitate voltage and easier in network violation and security. It has unauthorized access to the system and data.
- Application Control: The application control (or filter) applies to application and web-based applications to display unauthorized access to network resources, or apply safety policies to ensure or send data resources (or transport).
- Virtual Private Network: The best VPN services for existing users allow personal security communications to public network links (including the Internet). Most organizations use this technology to protect network traffic to the recipient.
Modern UTM systems include all of these features by combining a high-speed special network circuit with a normal computer computer. The adjusted circuit is not delaying the positive package during transportation, which exposes network traffic to detailed analysis and pain and intelligent management. However, you can remove suspicious or suspicious packages from running traffic flows that are scanners or filters.
As a result, UTM agencies perform complex or advanced analysis to recognize and filter attacks, filter, and prevent unwanted content, prevent data loss, and ensure that the security policy is resolved in all network traffic.
Consolidated Threat Management Provider
UTM Solutions usually take the form of special objective network devices sitting on the network boundaries and increase the link to connect to the external network via a high-speed link for a service provider or a communication company.
With the design, the UTM device adjusts all aspects of the security policy to get a constant and constant playback game to get and send network traffic. Most UTM devices manufacturers work together as a centralized management console on the web of appliances. This network management company allows you to install and manage UTM devices on clients, configure and maintain.
You can also identify this feature in computer administrators and centralized IT services. This approach guarantees that the same controls, filters, controls and implementation of the policy apply to all UTM devices, also avoiding the holes that the integration of different solutions of uneven points (discreet firewalls, devices, devices, devices, devices, devices , devices, viruses, viruses, viruses, viruses, content filters, viruses avoid verifiers, etc.) can expose.
The best UTM suppliers.
These are some of the most respected UTM providers:
- Fortigate New Generation Firewall (NGFW): Compluse Full Online Security Features, Fortigate NGFW stands out for ease of use, scalability and support. Consolidating more security services within a single platform, Fortigique reduces security costs and improves risk management, while automatic threat protection prevents current attacks such as ransomware, order and control. Other Firewall accidents.
- Refractory verification point of the next generation: Designed to provide versatile and intuitive online protection, the NGFWS checkpoint can perform more than 60 security services through a single dashboard. The NGFWS control point is accompanied by the vulnerability of exclusive sangablation, which uses the detection of CPU-based threats to identify more zero-day attacks and can evolve upon request. With built-in security management across network, cloud and Internet of Things devices, Check Point NGFW is an efficient UTM solution.
- WatchGuard Firebox: For SMBs and distributed businesses, WatchGuard Network Security’s Firebox is a complete security platform that doesn’t compromise the user experience. With strong firewalls, antivirus services, spam and content filters, and many other security features, WatchGuard Firebox is a full UTM platform.
How to select the correct UTM provider
When you select a BUSINESS UTM solution, you must search the default functions described above, as well as these advanced features:
- Support for advanced virtualization technologies (for virtual clients and servers, as well as implementations adopted for UTM devices themselves)
- Termination commands that apply the company’s security policy on external devices and their users
- Integrated wireless controllers to consolidate wired and wireless traffic on the same device to simplify the implementation and maintenance of the security policy and reduce the complexity of the network
Advanced UTM devices must also support a flexible architectures whose firmware can easily be upgraded to integrate the new filtering and detection agent and respond to the ever-changing threatening landscape. UTM manufacturers usually control the large ongoing security teams, which can be checked as quickly as possible, cataloging and reaction to emerging threats, which provide warnings and instructions for client organizations to prevent risks and threats.
Some of the most famous computer industry names offer UTM solutions to your customers, but all offers are not identical. Look for solutions to renowned companies such as Cisco, Netgear, SonicWALL and Juniper Networks. You will be sure that you find the good mix of functions and controls to meet your safety needs without breaking your budget.
InfoSec certificate that meets UTM
Looking for TechNarget Research Information Security Certificate to regular surveys, there are over 100 active references in this wide area. However, all computer certificates do not match directly or explicitly with UTM.
Both identification focus on UTM, but some of the best information and cybersecurity issues are the side of the UTM that the candidate must master or the associated knowledge association Cover.
- ISACA Certified ISACA Auditor (CISA)
- Cisco Security Certificate-Security CCNA, Security CCNP, CCIE Security
- Juniper Certificate-JNCIS-SEC, JNIIP-DEC, JNCIE-DEC, JNCIA-DEC
- (ISC) 2 Professional Security Information System (CISSP)
- If there is no supervision of an accident approved by GIC (GCIH)
- If there is no security security approved by GIC (GCWN)
- World Public Security System (SCPP and CHPA IV)
Of these references, two donations (such as CISA, CISP, CHPP / CHPA, etc.) and GIAC (GIC and GCWN) without GIAC (GIC and GCWN), change the level of coverage for DLP principles, and the best for application and use Provides practices. In context of clearly defined security policy.
On the outside of the above list, CISSP and CISA are the most advanced certificates. Cisco and Juniper credentials focus on detail and specific platforms for UTM solutions. With the growing emphasis and demand on cybersecurity, these certifications, or basic cybersecurity certifications, can serve as a springboard for establishing your next information security opportunity.