LinkedIn is the most popular professional online platform for job seekers. Learn how to get the most out of this valuable tool.
- LinkedIn is a social platform where professionals can network, search for jobs, register as a freelancer, and submit articles.
- If you’re a business owner, you can use LinkedIn for Business to source and hire employees and vendors, generate leads and market for your business.
- The free and premium LinkedIn layers offer many features. You can customize your membership based on how you use LinkedIn.
- This article is for small business owners and professionals looking to use LinkedIn to network, advance their careers, hire the best candidates, and share their work with their target audience.
mediaindonesia.net– LinkedIn is a social network for the entrepreneurial community. Established in 2002, this site is to discuss business ideas, looking for jobs and looking for jobs to increase corporate links, networks of their field, to enhance the network of their area to prevent the past and current colleagues for professionals There is a place. New hypotheses
LinkedIn users allow professional profiles and take profiles to learn more about their registration in their business business, areas and professional development organizations to other members of the site. Once the user creates profiles, they can add other users to their network.
Profiles include status updates which allow people to allow users to do what they work and when they travel. People who aren’t signed in to LinkedIn also have the option to see parts of your public profile.
The LinkedIn company profile is for organizations looking to hire, generate leads, grow their businesses, markets, and more. LinkedIn also offers solutions and resources for businesses of all sizes.
Let’s take a look at the many LinkedIn tools and resources for professionals and businesses.
LinkedIn Key Features
The LinkedIn platform includes a variety of features and solutions for individuals and businesses, but the main ones are:
- Stay in touch: People often change jobs and find new opportunities. LinkedIn allows users to stay up-to-date on the work of people in the professional network and how to contact them.
- Get help: If your contacts network can’t solve your business problem, a LinkedIn team can help you connect with experts through trusted referrals.
- Job Search: The LinkedIn job search feature allows users to access thousands of job listings with a direct request option on the site. Your request and LinkedIn profile will be sent directly to the prospective employer.
- Hiring new employees: Hiring managers can use LinkedIn to find candidates with the right professional skills and experience.
What are LinkedIn Personal Features?
If you’re new to LinkedIn, it’s easy to overlook some of its valuable features for private users. First you need to create a profile. Think of it as your professional resume. From there, you can create blog posts and share views about items and join LinkedIn groups. You can also search for jobs or register as an independent.
You can use LinkedIn pulse to deploy an entering entry or update status for a star reputation between industry colleagues. This press assembly service comes with high quality elements in LinkedIn and mixed primary media functionality.
Also consider your colleagues and colleagues and technicians on LinkedIn. These recommendations are recommended for potential employers. You control what you share.
What is LinkedIn for Business?
LinkedIn for Business lets you create a business profile for your organization. Here you can create a job ad and browse your profile to learn about potential customers and sellers and more.
LinkedIn is a great platform for marketing, especially B2B businesses. In 2016, LinkedIn, a longtime business user, was acquired by Microsoft.
LinkedIn is a great lead generation platform because it is designed for professionals. You can target potential customers in your industry, company, job title, and more to reach the people who are most important to your business.
Is LinkedIn free?
LinkedIn has a free basic membership, but the options are limited. You can only message the people in your network and you have access to the limited data of the last 5 people who viewed your profile. The search is limited to 100 and you cannot perform more advanced searches.
Still, free LinkedIn membership has the added benefit of getting you involved with your professional peers. With your free LinkedIn account, you can create portfolios, add people to your network of professionals, create groups, and post blog posts.
Free LinkedIn membership is a great way for beginners to reach a wider professional audience.
What is LinkedIn Premium?
If you want more robust functionality, consider upgrading to LinkedIn Premium. With premium tiers, you can view more than 100 predefined search results and save more than the three searches your free account allows.
Premium accounts are preferred for companies that want to organize multiple profiles from one central dashboard.
With a premium account, you can see everyone who has viewed your profile in the last 90 days. A LinkedIn Premium member can also send and receive messages from any other user at no additional cost.
LinkedIn Premium Money Option
LinkedIn Premium is a four-tier system consisting of Premium Career, Premium Business, Sales Navigator Professional, and Recruiter Lite. Each has different costs and limits, but they all have tools to help companies meet their needs.
- Featured Jobs: Featured jobs are $ 29.99 per month and include 5 InMail per month, access to on-demand training videos, and candidate insights.
- Premium Business: A premium business account costs $ 59.99 per month and provides detailed information about your work. It also receives 15 InMail a month and is searched by an unlimited number of users. Sales
- Navigator: There are three levels of a Sales Navigator account: Basic, Advanced and Extra Advanced. The entry level ($ 79.99 per month billed annually at $ 959.88 or $ 99.99 per user per month) offers advanced business and lead search capabilities, lead and account alerts, and the ability to create custom lists. Advanced ($ 129 per month billed annually at $ 1,500 or $ 159 per user per month) adds the ability to share content, track engagement, and make “hot” presentations from teammates.Contact LinkedIn for Advanced Plus pricing; This level includes advanced integrations.
- Recruiter Lite: Recruiter Lite, the highest tier, costs $ 139.99 per month (or $ 119 per month paid annually) and provides access to many research and recruiting tools and projects. You will also receive 30 emails per month.
What are LinkedIn Groups?
LinkedIn Groups help users connect with others in the same industry as well as with their global network. Groups provide an opportunity to ask questions, build relationships, and start a conversation about each user’s brand or professional status.
LinkedIn Groups designate private spaces for viewing, posting, and commenting on conversations with other group members. Only people invited to the group can view and interact with posts, although each group can set specific eligibility criteria. Also, users of the same group can send message requests to start a chat.
Here’s how to make the most of LinkedIn Groups:
- Be patient. Like Facebook Groups, LinkedIn Groups are communities, some of which are deeply connected and lead to relationships in the real world. It may take some time to be part of it. If you log in too quickly, your connection may feel artificial and discourage others from working with you or learning from you in the future.
- Please introduce yourself. Your first introduction shouldn’t be long, because your profile should speak for itself. However, ideally a welcome greeting (“Hello, I’m glad to be here”), a description of the profession (“Freelance graphic design in the fashion industry”) and a call to action (” feeling free”). ) Must be included. Link. If you work in the fashion industry”).
- Browse previous messages. Understand the atmosphere of the group before posting and especially before asking for help. Otherwise, you can burn some bridges before you can even cross them. Additionally, the group’s sense of climate can determine the amount of time you spend making connections. For example, it’s easy to find out if a group is inactive or full of spammers by clicking on multiple posts, which only takes a few minutes.
How to use LinkedIn for recruiting
LinkedIn is one of the best destinations for job seekers. LinkedIn recognizes the important role it plays in building relationships between employers and potential employees, and has redesigned its hiring tools to create a simple pipeline for candidates and pioneers. It has combined a large set of tools available in a complete set so that hiring managers can attract the best talent.
Use LinkedIn skills assessment to find the right solution
One of its most valuable features is the LinkedIn skills assessment, which helps job seekers and employers. Some of the most valuable features of this app are:
- Help jobseekers stand out from the crowd. By participating in skills assessments, users can become more popular with recruiters and hiring managers. According to company representatives, this feature allows members to “build a stronger profile” and stand out from the crowd.
- Job seekers appear in multiple searches. According to LinkedIn, candidates who have completed a skills assessment are more likely to show up in search.
- Job seekers receive job advice. Anyone who succeeds in assessing the required skill will receive relevant job advice as soon as it is available.
- This simplifies the search for candidates for recruiters. Skills assessment helps recruiters and hiring managers to simplify candidate search. Employers are not required to create custom assessments to prove a candidate’s abilities. Instead, you can find at a glance who passed your LinkedIn skill rating and proceed from there.
- Recruiters can send ratings to candidates. Recruiters can also submit and complete a candidate’s evaluation. It’s not mandatory, but it helps make the candidate stand out. If the requester performs the assessment but fails, it will not be visible to the employee.
Tighten high quality candidates and hold
Since the current candidate market is led to the employer’s location, tenant administrators need to understand how it can hold high quality candidates. This is a handy tip and tool for LinkedIn.
- Become transparent at your workplace. According to Glitz and LinkedIn data, approximately 87% workers prefer remote labor or hybrid work environment. It is essential that they are pre-founded with candidates on the nature of the workplace that they offer to find roles that correspond to their needs and priorities.
- Find a candidate according to the preset. You can also search for candidates directly based on your workplace preferences and narrow your search by contacting colleagues.
- Use the Recruiter mobile app. Another strategy to use during the hiring process is the Recruiter mobile app. The app lets you know when a candidate responds to a message. You can also use the Featured Match feature to view candidate profiles and search for candidates.
How to post a vacancy on LinkedIn
Once you understand how to use LinkedIn jobs and recruiting tools, here’s how to post a job on LinkedIn.
- Go to your LinkedIn home page and select Jobs from the main menu.
- Click on Post Job.
- On the Job Description page, enter company and job information in the Description text boxes.
- Click the Add Skill icon to add the required skills and expertise.
- Click Continue. On the Candidate Options page, select a method for notifying applicants and add screening questions to identify the best recruiter.
- Review the message and if you are satisfied, click Post Vacancy.
- How to showcase your work on your LinkedIn portfolio
The LinkedIn portfolio is a highlight of the LinkedIn profile.
The portfolio contains work samples. Anyone looking at your profile can see examples to understand how you are doing things. Think of it this way. If your resume tells people what you can do, your portfolio shows it.
Here’s how to showcase your work as a portfolio on LinkedIn.
- Log in to LinkedIn and go to your profile. To do this, click Me > View Profile.
- In the first box, under your name, click the Add Profile section.
- Click Featured > Add Forward. Click the plus sign and select Add Post, Add Article, Add Link, or Add Media.
- If you choose to add a post or an article, you can add the post or article you want to emphasize here.
- To add a link to your work, select Add Link and paste the URL of the content you want to import.
- Add a title and description for the link and click Save.To add media, select Add Media and select the file from your computer.
- Add titles and descriptions to support, and then click Save.
Common error related to LinkedIn
Next Error: You can create an opportunity to find new opportunities for meaningful connections and LinkedIn. Sometimes you can avoid expensive errors.
Please do not write your own overview
I am not writing a summary about your real ego, and I try not to write a summary of three people for those who are not. The third person’s writing creates the distance while you read and read. I want to know who you are. When someone else writes your summary, the personal aspect that many people want to meet disappears.
Bad pictures or no pictures at all
Your profile picture allows viewers to contact you directly and showcase your professional identity. Having a photo can help you personally identify yourself at an event or networking opportunity.
Without your photos, it can be difficult for people to know and connect with you. On the other hand, having unprofessional photos can be just as bad as no photos. Non-professionals photographs can work in unprecedented lights, others in the middle of the photo or in a non-professional environment as a few or others.
Send a regular invitation
If you use the general language, other users can ignore the message, and there is no reason to participate. LinkedIn is to connect to others and create a network. If the first impression of people others is the unidirectional invitation, this task can not be carried out. You must share why you want to connect to a shared connection or profile.
I didn’t update your profile.
Users who are not regular active are big mistakes that suddenly begin to start and update profiles when searching for new tasks. Employers and their colleagues can see those who have been published after inactivity and can be suspicious that they are looking for another place elsewhere.
Compatible activities in LinkedIn make sure the combination and time are created by time.
MAUSE LINKEDIN Blog platform
People who can create blog posts in Linkedin publish incorrect links to links to links using this feature to promote brands using anyone. The best job for using the platform is that the user has an impact value with an influential leader or search. To create a blog post, go to your LinkedIn homepage. Under Start a post, select Write an article. Select Save when done.
Linkin for beginners
Getting started on LinkedIn is easy. Go to Linkedin.com and click Join Now at the top right of the screen. This site makes your profile installed and moves through the process that meets your wallet and experience, and it will be specially known, and participate in the following categories and benefits: From there, you can find the entire site.
To find a link and commercial resource to LinkedIn, click the task in the upper right to list the LinkedIn LinkedIn list. Talent Solutions, Sales Solutions, Free Solutions, Marketing Solutions, and Posting Acknowledgments. Please select a company page to launch LinkedIn.